Sunday 16 August 2009

Diving for the"Pearl" at Fuko......we all want to find it



Futo harbor
challenge waves
costly pearl


Futo harbor on a rainy day
challenge death
for pearl most costly


sound of waves
deep sea
pearl divers risk

sound of waves from open sea
deep breath
will you return once more


pearl neckles
costly
thousend graves

pearl necklace
price forgotten
- thousand graves


silent song
forgotten tears
Futo shore


Atsumaru silent song
composed of tears
sisters long gone.


Haiku by Roy Lindquist
- - - - - -

they carried the joy and sorrows
of those living living with the sea
......I immersed myself in there world
Iwase Yoshiyuki 1983



Fuko Harbor

We are all seaching and diving for "The pearl", to find what can make our lives worth living...but the price might be very high.
Roy

1 comment:

  1. Lindquist-san
    thank you for your nice pictures and beautiful haiku. Joys and sorrows in our lives are shared through haiku. Hidenori Hiruta

    ReplyDelete

Number of visitors:


Thanks to Mr Isao Shinozaki - translator

My friend Mr Isao Shinozaki, teacher and mentor has helped me with translation to Japanese characters of my Haiku.
I am very grateful for his help which is of great value for me.
Domo Arrigato

Fujieda Teruo

Visitor today:

Fujieda Teruo

Fujieda Teruo
born: 1950

Followers

About myself:

My photo
Født 16.januar 1950 i Oslo

Guest book

Guestbook